Ground Organic Turkey
Organic Broen Rice Flour
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add small amount of organic brown rice flour and a spoon of
2. Make small balls and place on a baking tray.
3. Put them in oven, and bake for 40 minutes. We baked at 220°C, but it totally depends on your oven,
so keep an eye on oven not to burn your yummy meat balls.
4. When the tops are golden, take one out of oven and check if it's all baked well.
5. Cool them on a baking tray before feeding the to your pet companion.
6. dded little amount of cottage cheese and raspberry doggie jam (sugarless jam)
If you have leftover, put them in airtight container and refrigerate them. Try to consume within few days.
For more information, Free Veterinary Consultation or to order your own custom formulation and food. contact us below: