Why You Should Take The Pet Health Challenge Now!
Does your dog have yellow / plaque build-up on his or her teeth, please go have a look NOW! If they are less than clean white with rosy pink gums, then you are at high risk of chronic disease with costly consequences.
* Does your dog have persistent allergies?
* Rub your fingers through your pet's coat, Is there a doggy smell?
* Does your pet shake it's head to clear it's ears ?
* When your pet has gas, does it stink with a strong sulphur smell?
* Does your pet eliminate soft or runny stools and is the smell strong?
* Is your pet’s breath sweet or is it foul "doggy breath"?
* Does your pet have skin problems, itchiness, blotchy dry patches and/or constantly shedding?
* Is your senior pet walking with a spring in his step or has arthritis setting in?
* Are you using or have used insecticide, medicated shampoo, or corticosteroids?
* Have you ever had any problems with your pet’s anal glands?
* Has your pet suffered from any liver, kidney, colon or pancreas dysfunction, or diabetes?
* Does your pet have, or has suffered from bladder stones, intestinal problems, urinary infections, bloat or diarrhea?
* Have you had a skin condition treated only to find that it returns after the treatment period?
* Have you had to resort to antibiotics at the veterinarian?
* Is your pet over weight?
* Does your pet have cancer?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, then you’re already at a high risk level of creeping chronic food related disease. From here it gets worse, the changes as they come will be more noticeable and no amount of expensive veterinary procedures and drugs or specialist commercial junk dog food choices will take away the underlying problems of continuing to use commercial junk dog food.
Commercial Pet Foods Are More Unsafe Than You Think!
“Since 2001 to present recalls of millions of cans and bags of commercial pet food after contaminants were found in these products has caused pet owners all over the world to wonder just how safe commercially-produced products are. Why are consumers still suuporting the processed pet food induxtry that cares nothing about them or their pets?
…all the more shocking is the fact that every bag and can of recalled product in the recent and more distant recalls contained label guarantees that told the consumer that they are tested safe to feed for the lifetime of the pet! Clearly, those label guarantees were false and misleading.
…commercial pet foods have repeatedly shown themselves to be subject to serious contamination and catastrophic imbalances of various nutrients…
Is Your Pet’s Food Safe Yet?
Why pet owners are worried, and why that’s not likely to change soon.
Dr. Wendell O. Belfield, DVM states: “The most frequently asked question in my practice is, "Which commercial pet food do you recommend?" My standard answer is "None." Their pets may have diarrhea, increased flatulence, a dull hair coat, intermittent vomiting or prolonged scratching. These are common symptoms associated with commercial pet foods.
I have been practicing small-animal medicine for more than 25 years. Every day I see the casualties of pet industry propaganda."
Dr. T. J. Dunn, DVM of ThePetCenter notes that the exceptional amount of additives in commercial dog foods "simply reveals the trickery needed to coax dogs and cats into consuming such material."
Dr. Lisa Freeman, DVM, "Pet food companies will continue to sell to consumers what barely passes as food as long as the sales are good."
If you are are still buying any of the commericially made pet food and feel your pet could do better, feel their isn't an alternative or are under the asumption that your food is find, We challengr you to do better. We will prove to you that a individuallized diet hand made from locally farmed whole food will show health benefits in as little as 10 weeks even if you think you have a healthy dog. We guarantee it!