12 ounces of tuna flacked (you may subsitute another fish or grounded meat)
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 diced parsley
1 teaspoon brewer's yeast
1 teaspoon bonemeal
1tablespoon of Ginger
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
1. Whip the eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add the meat, brewers yeast, bread crumbs, parsley, ginger and bone meal
3. Mix all together
4. in a frying pan put the coconut oil and heat
5. Take small amounts of the mixture and make small meatballs
6. Cook each ball for 3 minutes or until light brown
7. Let the meat balls cool down and store in a zip lock bag in the freezer
Thaw one or two a day in the refrigerator for treats.
Try Our Handmade Whole Food Cat Meals