Pet Nutrition Systems' Treat O' The Month "Wonton Wrappers" make for perfectly sized treat for a large dog and a special meal for the small ones. The wontons are layered in muffin tins with your pets favorite meat, beans, cheese, and wonton chips, baked and served. Seriously tasty, healthy, super easy to make and, as usual, these can be eaten by man or beast.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 (1.25 ounce) package of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
* 36 wonton wrappers
* 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso refried beans
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
optional toppings: sour cream, diced tomatoes, cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Brown beef in a skillet and drain the fat. Add the taco seasoning mix and water called for on the package and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Place one wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer about 1 Tbsp of refried beans on top of each wonton. Crush one tortilla chip on top of the beans. Top with 1 Tbsp of taco meat and 1 Tbsp of shredded cheese. Repeat the layers again with a wonton wrapper, refried beans, tortilla chips, taco meat, and cheese.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove cupcakes from tin and top with your favorite taco toppings (i.e. sour cream, yogurt, cream cheese. diced tomatoes, , cilantro, etc.)
Hope you enjoy these treats and if you have request for a specific type of treat or have any questions send us a message.